Jul 26, 2012

Baroue Store - FAIL

Baroue video games store (the Avenues)

Last year I was looking to buy the xbox360, so I checked most of the giant providers here in Kuwait, but finally purchased one from the Baroue video games store at the Avenues.

Why that particular store? Because the sales guy was very convincing that the American version of the console was the best! so I got the damn thing with the stupid huge transformer (its American so it needed a special thingy to transform the Kuwaiti volt to American volt)

My issue!
The only nice person you could interact with is the Palestinian, could be Lebanese, could be Syrian guy at the store (he is just that one Arab guy), very nice person, very informative, and very convincing - to me
other than that, everybody else is plain rude! any inquiry is considered rubbish and somehow they treat you as if they're superior and of excellence -based on two bad experiences!

Since I was buying under the name of Baroue, I thought I was dealing with the best of the best, turns out that their just a video game store based in Hawalli Rehab, just renting under Baroue.

I don't mean to be this rude, but I'm really frustrated! I did my research before my purchase and something like this info "Hawali Rehab service quality" would have at least lowered my expectations of "basic" service recovery and customer service in the first place.

oooooooussaaaaahh!!!
Posted by @saralasaleh

No comments:

Post a Comment