Mar 11, 2012

Infographic: Death of manners

Probably by now you might think that I am obsessed with the message of proper manners, from my old post on socialmedia and now the about the death of old fashioned manners! but seriously! haven't you noticed ??

Anyway, the infograph is bellow, but first read what do I have to say ! (only three points)
The thing shows a chart of road issues, I think that the people that did the survey forgot to add: (1) picking your nose at the red light, (2) littering!, (3) child sitting on driver lap! - ahhh the survey was done in the states! Arab issues are totally different!

The infograph also says that rude people make more money, I think that this is present in the region (except for some cases) cause most managers here play the role of I'M BIG BOSS (modeer kabbeeer!!) but not as leaders, team leaders!

Then it says that most people are rude because of taking those public figures as role models, ahmm... why would Kim Kardashian be my role model?? 

People, just be nice to one another!! pic'cha bellow, source: Death of of manners 
Posted By: @saraalsaleh

No comments:

Post a Comment